31 May 2011

2 More Days!!

Only 2 more days of preschool classes left!  Then a couple of more days to get the room ready for next year and I'll be done with work at Polton Preschool.  I really enjoyed my time there, but I'm excited to move on.  As some of you may already know, I'm finally going to be starting college.  I found a great program at UNC (University of Northern Colorado).  I will be working in the mornings as a Special Ed Para, then going to classes at UNC in the afternoon.  In 4 years I'll have my degree and be licensed to teach Special Education.

Grace and Lucas only have 4 and a half days of school left.  They are itching to get their summer vacation started!  They're really excited about taking the train to go see Grandma and Grandpa Weening.  I'm looking forward to not having to do all the driving.  It will be nice to let someone else take care of the transportation for once!  We'll sit back and enjoy the ride!  I've never been on an Amtrak train and neither have the kids so it will be a new experience for all of us.

Summer can't come soon enough!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment